PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies


It has a secret ingredient!





Ingredients
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup shortening
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 small box of instant white chocolate pudding mix
1/2 to 3/4 bag of chocolate chips

Combine sugars with shortening, add eggs and vanilla. Mix with the flour mixture (flour, baking soda, salt, pudding mix). Fold in the chocolate chips. I use my small Pampered Chef scoop to get semi round cookies. Bake at 350 degrees.

Years ago in college I went to visit my friend, Angela, at her parents house. Her mom made the best chocolate chip cookies that I have ever had in my life. I quickly got the recipe and it is one of my most treasured recipes I have in my collection. I did tweak it because instead of vanilla pudding, I use white chocolate pudding mix. They are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues