PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Favorite Guacamole Dip


Ingredients:4 ripe avocadosJuice of one lemon or lime2 chopped roma tomatoes (I use these in the winter because they taste better, feel free to substitute any kind)2 cloves of garlic minced1 tsp. chili powder1-2 seeded jalapeno chopped finely (use gloves or you will burn your hands)¼ yellow onion chopped finelySalt and Pepper to taste

Remove insides of avocado into a bowl. Discard seeds and peeling. Add the rest of the ingredients, and mix well together with a spoon. No need to chop the avocados as they will eventually blend and remain slightly chunky, which is my favorite. Serve immediately with your favorite tortilla chips.

If you aren’t going to serve this within the next hour, the lemon juice will help it not turn that ugly color, however you will need to cover tightly with saran wrap making sure none of the dip is exposed to air. This dip will not keep overnight; so make sure you make it fresh.

This was a picture of my dip in the process of making. This looks like pure heaven to me. I love guacamole! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues