PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hot Corn Dip

I know I have mentioned it before, but Denver loves Corn. So when we have parties to go to I sometimes make Corn Dip to bring to share with everyone. I have been experimenting with this recipe and now think I have it figured out the perfect recipe. I know it is strange it has mayonnaise in it but it is really good.



Ingredients:
Cooking spray to grease your pan
2-11 oz cans of drained Mexican Corn
1- 7 oz can of drained chopped green chilies
2 C of grated Pepperjack cheese (8 ounces)
2/3 C of grated Parmesan Cheese
1/3-1/2 C of mayonnaise
Red Pepper to sprinkle

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a dish. I use a 9 X 9 Pampered Chef Stoneware pan because it will keep the dip warmer longer.

In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except for the red pepper. Smooth into a dish and sprinkle with the red pepper sparingly. A little bit can go a long ways!

Bake it until bubbly around the edges approximately 30 minutes. I serve mine with tortilla chips but corn chips would be good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues