PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sandwiches


Ingredients:
1 Pkg of Hawaiian Rolls (24 rolls total)
1 1/2 pkgs of Petit Jean Ham (smoked or peppered)
1 Pkg of sliced cheese (cheddar or swiss are my favorites)
Sauce:
4 tbsp mustard
4 tbsp poppy seeds
4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
4 tbsp butter melted
2 tbsp dried onion flakes

Mix sauce ingredients together. Split rolls in half and put ham on bottom, top with cheese, and spread sauce on top portion. When done making all the sandwiches, brush remaining sauce on top of the sandwiches.

Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted. Serve warm!

I make these for parties or baby showers. Everyone loves them and they are the perfect size!

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love these sandwiches! I take these to my mom's house for our Christmas Eve celebration after church. Mmm...Mmm...Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these for company on election night. They were a HUGE hit! And, I always use Petit Jean ham, too.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues