PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Arkansas Caviar aka Hog Caviar

This is a weird combo, and I promise, mix it all up and let it chill in the fridge for the flavors to mix. It tastes so much better the next day! I always thought the girls at work who made this was crazy, until I tried it. After that I couldn't keep from sneaking a bite!

1 Can of Rotel, drained
1 Small can of Shoepeg Corn, drained
8 oz Zesty Italian Dressing or what you think it needs to cover it all in it
2 tbsp Garlic minced
1 Onion Chopped
1 Bell Pepper Chopped
2 Cans Blackeyed Peas, drained
Salt and Pepper to taste

Serve it up with some big scoop fritos! Please give it a shot and tell me what you think! The good thing about the recipe is you can adjust to your tastes!

4 comments:

  1. Even though I am not an Arkansas fan, this sounds yummy and I will be trying it soon! Sounds good!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart this dip too but I add a few spoonfuls of sweet pepper relish instead of Rotel. I'll have to give your version a try sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dip...and had forgotten about it..Just blog hopping tonight and enjoyed your blog.
    Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog.

    There is a great giveaway this week.
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues